domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

Blogs


I watch the classmate's blogs, and can see that many of theydont post anymore and theirs blogs are a little boring, because dont have photos and it's tedious read it, but there are many blogs that i liked, like the Daniella's blog, Gabriel's blog, Nancy's blog and Kate's blog. Those blogs are very entertaining, it have many photos and pictures and I liked.

About the Daniella's blog I liked so much the female chilean team, I know that at she liked the sports, and everybody can see that with this post.

In Gabriel's blog I liked his post aboaut his designer, because the pics from Alien (the movie) are great and i liked the design work of that movie. Here there's a pic, this one i liked so much.


Nancy's blog i liked very very much the post about Valparaiso, I liked because I love this place and when I go to there always it's nice. The hills and the sea and all the city it's great. I have many great memories of Valparaiso.



In Kate's blog i liked his post about Guayasamin, and the picture I liked so much, because i give this picture at my father (a replic of course). i like very much the Guayasamin works.


No hay comentarios: