martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008

Television


I like many pieces of technology, radio, computer, mp3 player, but I think than my favourite piece of technology is the television.

I don’t know when the first time I watched TV, but my earliest memories are with me watching television.

I watch TV every day, I wake up watching TV and I go to sleep watching TV, I can watch TV all day making zapping. I like watch all kind of programs and TV shows, I like so much cartoons, I’m a great fun of Cartoon Network, Jetix (ex-Fox Kids), Nickelodeons and Disney Channel, in this channels I watch TV shows like Avatar (the legend of Aang), Naruto, Dragon Ball (the first season, Z and GT), Sponge Bob, Wolverine and the X-Men, etc. But I watch other shows like Overhauling, Scared, MythBusters, Late Night with Conan O’Bryan, Friends, Two and a Half Man, between others. And of course, I watch many movies.

I watch TV basically for entertainment, but I watch for information too. I watch the news every day, because I like watch the sports news and the weather for to know how dress me the next day.

I don’t know why I like so much the television, maybe it’s because I grew up watching TV.

When I think how would be my life without television, I can see me like a sportsman or a brilliant student, it’s funny I know than television make me a lazy man, but I like it.  

No hay comentarios: